Wednesday 17 March 2010

Photograph Editing

I cannot take credit for the photograph. That would go to Sam Kirby. He was a great choice as a wedding photographer, and we would highly recommend him. He has such a relaxed style, which matched Kate and Tim's personalities so well. Sam however left the photo editing to me. I've been looking forward for a while to sitting down and editing the pics - there are over 300, so I may be some time. This was Kate & Tim's favourite. What do you think guys? I may try a couple more edits, but as the purpose of the picture is for a thank you card I think it best it it stays colour!

0 comments:

Join me on Facebook

Followers

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP