Tuesday 29 April 2008

How beautiful?




Summer, thank you for letting me take your picture today. You were a little uncertain at first, but I think this picture is so pretty of you. I'll have to come back in another 6 months to photograph how much you'll grow! Drew you were brilliant today at having your picture taken. What a star! You sat so well and looked right at the camera. A huge thank you to mummy for getting you to smile, she worked so hard. I think this picture is a good example of how cool you are, and there are so many more like it, it's so hard to choose a favourite.
Just an quick example of the pictures I took today. Hopefully it won't take me too long to process your pictures and your disc will be ready in a few weeks. Thank you so much again. I just loved taking your pictures today.

0 comments:

Join me on Facebook

Followers

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP