Friday 17 September 2010

Saturday's session...

This session was long overdue. It was a birthday gift for my dearest friend. I'm so glad we were finally able to fit it in. Her children were great sports, and I loved photographing them. I'm sure when they pulled up in the car they weren't expecting the tide to be in, or the waves to be crashing onto the beach, it was such a surprise and they so wanted to play with the water, but unfortunately we had work to do. We did have fun running and jumping off the dunes, although someone ended up with a mouth full of sand - poor little guy. This is only the first of many great photographs I took. Can't wait to finish editing them all.

0 comments:

Join me on Facebook

Followers

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP