Friday 22 October 2010

Moo minicards

I am a big fan of moo, they are just one of the companies I use for printing. One of their signature pieces are these unique little business cards. The card used to make them is sourced from sustainable forests, and the print quality and finish is wonderful. A box of 100 costs just over £10 - Bargain! For no extra cost I'm also able to print different styles to suit my clients - each card advertises my various areas of photography - babies, young children, teens and families. I just love them - can't wait to hand them out to potential clients - but which one do I choose?

3 comments:

Terri Woodward 22 October 2010 at 11:29  

I have recently become a fan of your blog as I heard of it from Abi Bridgwater. I am a member of the Trowbridge ward and love your photography? Can I ask how you started and how you decided to start your own business? I adore your photos so much!!!! Love Terri-Ann

Unknown 22 October 2010 at 11:45  

I LOVE these cards emily! Soo stunning! Plus perfect way to advertise your work as well! I'm a fan of moo too!

Emily 23 October 2010 at 06:28  

Hi Terry, how lovely to have another follower on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love, love, love the Trowbridge ward - some of my family live in the ward - the Mays' Chessie, Richard and Ashley! How great!

Thanks for the lovely comments on my pictures, I really love photography. Hence the reason I started my business. I guess I feel the need to share that love with others.

You are more then welcome any time!
Emily x

Join me on Facebook

Followers

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP