Saturday 28 May 2011

More of Maysie...

The best pictures yet of our sweet little muffin. She is such a perfect little thing, and slept so well for her pictures. At two weeks old now, she is loving her milk, and it's showing - she's put on a whole pound and only just fits on my bean bag for pictures.


This is the first time I've used this hat - it was made to be worn by Maysie.



When she's asleep, she is completely out!


Smuchy, cutesy, lovely babyness!



Just adorable.


What a doll! She was completely content to have her picture taken.



My plan for next week is black and white! Watch this space!

0 comments:

Join me on Facebook

Followers

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP