Friday 20 May 2011

The sweetest girly...

Her first official photo shoot was of course in the hospital, but I'll be following up with weekly progress shoots. This is my little niece. And it has been a privilege to welcome her into our family. She really is a wonderful baby and perfectly content after a feed and a little cuddle. I am looking forward to the coming weeks and months to get to know her better and of course to take beautiful pictures.


As a mother, I find it's the little details I want to remember - the twist of a hair, the shape on an ear, a tiniest little eyelash.


This girly has the sweetest little nose and lips - just perfection!


She loves her comforts, and likes to be swaddled tight!


She truly is a little munchkin.


1 comments:

Debbie 26 May 2011 at 08:44  

Just beautiful Emily.

Join me on Facebook

Followers

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP